Hi and welcome to the JavaZone 2008 schedule planner!
The schedule planner is an application for viewing the schedule and creating your own agenda. You can use it to get an overview over the complete agenda for each day, and get more in-depth details of each session.
- Create your own, personal agenda. All you have to do is to log in and click to mark your attendance
- — Get your personal agenda as an iCal feed
- — Download your personal agenda as an RSS feed to your favorite RSS reader og phone by clicking the RSS icon
- — View your personal agenda on your mobile with the JME application Involito. Download the application from http://javazone.no/involito.jad
- — Open the presentation with video and slides in your browser
Incogito is the application behind the schedule planner. The application is was written by volunteers from javaBin (the user group behind JavaZone). Trygve Laugstøl is the current project lead.
Incogito is a Grails-based application running against the backend EMS (Event Management Suite) server. EMS is another application written by javaBin for managing all the abstracts from the JavaZone call for paper and creating the agenda.
A special thanks goes out to these people for their help with developing the application:
- Andreas Marienborg for HTML and CSS support
- Chris Searle for the Grails and Groovy support
- The EMS group for their wonderful application
- The portal group of javaBin for their feedback and support
- All people who has provided feedback and/or created issues
The application is still quite new and there still might be some bugs left, so if you find a bug, please report it here.